Friday, October 19, 2007

Bloggin in the Free World


Today is Friday. Ilaria is probably out getting tanked while we here at Real Rehab have been barricaded in by a brief barrage of hail. God Almighty couldn't have conjured up a storm with such ferocity. With an incredibly unfortunate sense of timing, I (Dan) was caught in the crossfire and belted with hail about the eyes and face. It will be awhile until I build up the courage to help needy old lady's across busy intersections.

I thought it was important to contribute to so special a blog about the recent happenings in Seattle. Now was a good time to travel to England because the British haven't nearly infuriated the ozone as much as America has. So until this whole Global Warming epidemic secedes, I think a little town called Thornbury should be a nice haven away from Mother Nature's Wrath.

Dan from Real Rehab

1 comment:

Ilaria said...

Dan your really are so sweet for setting this up!! It means so much for me to know what going on at home! Mum thanks for the post it was great to read! Tomorrow I'm going to BATH!!!! So I'll update my blog monday!