Sunday, December 2, 2007

It's snowing! The holiday's have begun.








So, yesterday we had our first snow and got the Christmas tree. It made it really feel like we were getting into the season. The high school had their tree sale and right after I got our tree it started to snow and made it so the students had to abandon the sale. Today it is snowing despite the weather forcast but I think it will turn to rain soon.

I got my hair cut and darkened yesterday. I like it but my hair is a bit short. It was nice to have some time to pamper myself.

Noah and Mason are doing well and counting the days before they can going skiing/snowboarding. It pretty cute to watch them always watching the weather on the computer, like they can will it to snow! Noah has his final soccer game today and I am so glad (the weather is terrible for watching games).

Today and the Winter Festival at the school. I'll try to get some photos for you.

We love you so much,

Mum

3 comments:

CC said...

It looks like fun!
I love christmas...
I wish we could decorate our tree early in december too! (We do it on the 23)
And I have a picture just like the last one:D

CC said...

Just like the last picture in your post*

Unknown said...

Yes, we have one just like that of you last year. We did that on purpose. It's becoming a tradition! But you were the first--always.